We can inspect underground pipes and drains – with a specially constructed
high-power, state-of-the-art camera and self-contained lighting system.
• No disturbing lawns, driveways, patios or buildings
• We can precisely locate leaks, blockages or damage
• Repairs, if necessary, can be done with minimal impact to surrounding
areas – and sometimes without even exposing the pipes.
• A video can be made available to show the homeowner
our findings and recommendations.
SMALL DIAMETER INSPECTION
RIDGID COLOR MINI-SEESNAKE PLUS is a tough, small diameter push
camera capable of navigating multiple 2 inch 90 degree turns and 3
inch P-Traps. Built-in transmitter works with RIDGID SCOUT
- Line Capacity: 1.25 to 6 in
- Maximum Run: 200 ft
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 122°F
The CUES camera head has
advanced electronics to ensure well lit and upright video capture.
We are able to find issues with small diameter pipes very quickly
with minimal disruption of floors and lawns.
The RIDGID NAVITRACK SCOUT is a very recent advance in pipe
location technology. Using multiple receivers, this equipment models
the 3D magnetic field allowing for precise location and depth
- Multi-directional antenna and easy to read display make locating
cameras and remote transmitters fast, easy and accurate.
- Scout allows you to walk to the target by maximizing signal
strength. The nulls and false peaks
that make other locators difficult have been eliminated.
- Digital signal strength and mapping display confirm location of
target. Battery strength and frequency selection are also displayed.
- Automatically calculates depth down to 20 feet when over the
See Rigid Equipment "See Snake" Camera Video...
See Rigid Equipment "Scout" Locating Video...
Snaking Camera for Small Diameter Inspection
The Ridgid Color Mini-Seesnake Plus is a tough, small diameter push
camera capable of navigating multiple 2 inch 90 degree turns and 3 inch
Features & Benefits
• Built-in transmitter
• Line Capacity: 1.25 to 6 inches
• View up to 200 feet of pipe